[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] Speed up range name lookup from formula interpreter

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 17:09:30 PDT 2011

Hi Eike,

On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 7:09 PM, Eike Rathke <ooo at erack.de> wrote:

> On Friday, 2011-09-02 17:13:22 -0400, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
>
>> I'd like to have the attached patch reviewed and pushed to the -3-4
>> branch.
>
> That would also need
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=0bf8fd627afc8567ae8ec6fad8edf20a11f143ad

Yup.  Good catch on both points, Eike!

> I didn't test with any Excel document yet to verify. Actually
> I currently have zero original Excel documents ;) I'll have to copy the
> testcase farm of the old OOo tree Daniel used to maintain [should do
> that while they are still there..]

Yup.  That would be very helpful for our future testing needs.  We
actually keep our suite of test documents in

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/contrib/test-files/

but we need more test documents to cover more cases.  It would be nice
to migrate Daniel's test documents into this repository.

> Apart from the anomalies and crashes I fixed I didn't encounter other
> glitches.

Sounds good.  So, do you think that these two commits combined (my
original and your fix) would be safe enough to be backported to the
stable (3.4) branch, or ...?  What's your opinion?

Kohei