[ANDROID-UI-PATCH] Starting of code for menu list for potential start center.

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 09:55:30 PDT 2012

On 17/04/12 11:56, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> The patch still creates files in an "android/UI" subdirectory (which
> gives the wrong impression, that they would be *the* UI for LO on
> Android, uses a weird "LO_UI" project name in the .project file and a
> weird LO_UIActivity class name, and the LO_UIActivity.java file says
> "import lo.UI.R". Could you please put everything under an
> "android/experimental/eagles051387" subdirectory (because, frankly, I
> doubt anybody else is going to continue based on this code), for
> instance, and use org.libreoffice.experimental consistently in all
> places (or even org.libreoffice.experimental.eagles051387).
>
> --tml
Here is my amended patch with your suggestions. You have a directory
called experiments I am not sure if that is where you would like me to
put my code instead of creating an experimental directory. I have gotten
about 2 other people and possibly a big time android dev interested in
helping with this project.

Regards