'load' functions in cpp unittest - are they unused?

Korrawit Pruegsanusak detective.conan.1412 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 09:19:34 PDT 2012

Hello all,

While I tried to create unittest with UNO API for fdo#47434 [1], I
came across a function 'load' defined in
sd/qa/unit/regression-test.cxx line #80:

    virtual bool load( const rtl::OUString &rFilter, const
rtl::OUString &rURL, const rtl::OUString &rUserData);

and the function code is defined in line #239-253. Also, opengrok [2]
showed this 'load' functions *seem* to be unused, because the result
shown only the function definitions, without function call.

Are these functions are actually unused? They are defined 'virtual',
so are there any classes that inherit them?
I might have missed something, and probably I had. Sorry if I used
incorrect word or if this question sound dumb.

[1] https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/421
[2] http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/search?q=load&project=core&defs=&refs=&path=-java+-idl+-osl+qa+cxx&hist=

Have a nice weekend everyone :-)
Best Regards,