Issues with 3.5.0 - ready for release ...

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Mon Feb 6 22:50:02 PST 2012

Cor Nouws wrote (07-02-12 01:08)

> However, I have no idea if the issues from the last weeks have been
> spotted / judged consequently and with enough detail (looking at what
> happened with the issues from January 21 and 22, I have to doubt
> seriously alas.)
> So, though the overall impression is OK (as is with builds from the
> master) as long that checking issues from the last weeks is not clear, I
> would not bet on it.

A query for bugs between Jan 23 and Febr 5th. shows 103 issues:

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=runnamed&namedcmd=350-21-1_7-2&list_id=39548
  (cannot check now if I marked that public available...)

Quite some that are not yet looked at...
I see active people in testing, that definitely will appreciate when
their commits get attention :-)

Cheers,

--
  - Cor