Regarding development of a feature for Libreoffice Writer

Atri Sharma atri.jiit at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 01:20:57 PST 2012

Thanks Cedric.

So,basically,you mean that as many open source grammar checkers are
available,I should not persue my concept?
Actually,I talked to Kohei on IRC today and he seemed to like the idea.In
fact,he said he'll talk to you about it.

I was just going through the link you sent me.I think revamping the gallery
tool would be a great thing as I can see that I can use many
algorithms,techniques to build a fast and accurate system.We can design a
system that allows more user flexiblity and we can allow the user to define
more parameters for more accurate searching.The data can be stored in form
of trees(that would lead to a fast search) and we can use other techniques
for fast retrieval from various open sites.Later on,we can build an
interface to the system that allows easy connectivity to any new open
library.This will ensure continous addistion to our database.

Please let me know your thoughts about it.

Atri