[Libreoffice] error in running solenv/bin/ooinstall

Jam Bees jam at jamandbees.net
Tue Jan 17 12:25:45 PST 2012

> Furthermore unable to locate the mentioned logfile.log somewhere between ~
> and /home/cono/src/git/libo_core/**solenv/bin/
>
> hints ?

I can't help with the rest, but here's a star finding the log filet:

touch timestampfile.file

Run  solenv/bin/ooinstall ~/LibreOffice/35master120116

find ./ -newer timestamp.file | grep *log

Does that make conceptual sense? You make a file, then run the command that
should generate the log file, then ask find to find any files newer than
the reference file and grep the output to locate the log.