[Libreoffice] [REVIEW 3-5] remove duplicated icons from soffice.bin/soffice.exe (fdo#37740)

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Jan 19 03:21:29 PST 2012

Hi Andras,

On Wed, 2012-01-18 at 22:02 +0100, Andras Timar wrote:
> Under Windows soffice.exe and soffice.bin contained 40 icons each.

	Right - I had always assumed that these were used for file associations
and rendering in the windows explorer etc.

> Many icons were duplicated.

	At various different sizes ? or duplicated beyond that ?

	Are we confident that this will not alter the look of .ods / .odt etc.
in windows explorer at different zoom levels ? Are we confident that the
Alt-Tab application icon images are un-affected [ really we should get
those from images.zip IMHO but ... ].

	If so - this is a lovely win & I'm all for it :-) that has always been
something of a hideous waste.

	Thanks !

		Michael.