Revert of hrc cleanup

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Thu Jul 19 16:14:18 PDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-07-19 at 23:05 +0200, Michael Stahl wrote:
> since probably there's no good reason why loading resources may fail,
> perhaps it would be a good idea to turn this one into an assert() that
> aborts, so developers pay attention.

Yeah, thought about doing this myself.

Where I often see them is from some of the IA2 accessibility stuff where
the ids ended up in the wrong places. e.g. added to dialog X .src and
used in dialog Y code.

Here's a sample fix for that. Moving them from the wrong place to the
right place.
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=8da9221b02429558bd61168b8f00b16ef714a34c

Less common is where the resource was removed (high contrast icons
typically) and the user of the resource is itself unused except for its
ctor/dtor. Here's a sample fix for that.
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=e133535eb8518b9dd22f4ce890a61f34f40d096b

C.