[ANN] Please use Gerrit from now on for Patch Review

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Wed Jun 20 06:16:09 PDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 02:55:53PM +0200, Lubos Lunak wrote:
>  If you don't want people to miss important information, you need to announce
> it properly and not as some offhand remark.

A mail with "ACTION REQUIRED" in the subject is not an offhand remark.
Having called it out with vigor in the ESC multiple times, for example here:

 http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/michael-meeks-suse-com-minutes-of-ESC-call-td3942653.html

is _not_ an offhand remark. The only thing less "offhand" I can do, is writing
on planet.documentfoundation.org that the gerrit installation is ready to go.
Incidentally when I did that, we got a >30 post flamewar on the list.

Best,

Bjoern