[ANN] LibreOffice 3.5.2 RC2 test builds available

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Mar 29 02:47:03 PDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-03-29 at 10:32 +0300, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> The current name of the item doesn't really make much sense. If
> "sample" means that the filters in question are intended to be
> representative samples of source code for people writing new filters,
> why does that have to show up in the installer UI ?

	Quite - this is a -tiny- piece of code that implements a really rather
sexy feature IMHO; it should be in the default install and IIRC it is
(but if you upgrade you don't get it enabled according to Fridrich).

> If there is something wrong with them so that we don't want them to be
> installed by default, why do we include them at all then?

	Personally, I think the ability to save 30k of stripped install size is
not really that valuable - so I'd want it to be bundled unconditionally
really if possible.

	Regards,

		Michael.