[REVIEW-3-5] fdo#46355 sort SelectionTree control of Custom Setup with a custom action

Jesús Corrius jesus at softcatala.org
Mon May 7 02:08:43 PDT 2012

Hi Andras,

> If it fails, nothing special will happen. The control will not be
> sorted, that is. I don't think we should stop and rollback the
> install. We ignore the return code of most of our custom actions.

The behavior of FindWindow or FindWindowEx is different if some of the
parameters are NULL (If hwndParent is NULL, the function uses the
desktop window as the parent window). Although I agree that it is
highly unlikely that we do any collateral damage, a few IFs will
ensure that the code does what we want in all cases. So I would put
them even if we never show any error message.

--
Jesús Corrius <jesus at softcatala.org>