no functional TinderBox for master/3-7 full Windows builds

V Stuart Foote VStuart.Foote at utsa.edu
Mon Nov 5 19:36:57 PST 2012

Tor,   of course you are correct that indiscriminant use of untrusted DLL is
a sure vector to introduce malware and compromise system stability. But I
knew to not install the download DLL, and only extract and copy into the
LOdev program folder to bring up David's build of master that has been
stable otherwise.

While I'll continue to test Java Accessibility with Java Access Bridge on
David's Win2008 server/ MSVC 2010 builds if he'll have it,  there has been
some progress on the Windows TinderBox builds!  Lubos  got TB6 to build for
several cycles, so I am also now able to test accessibility against the last
complete  run on that Cygwin gcc/g++ based  nightly build.

Stuart