Windows installer issue
timar74 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 05:49:34 PDT 2012
On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 2:20 PM, Mat M <matm at gmx.fr> wrote:
> I tried to build an msi with all the 109 languages. It failed (surprisingly
> Actually, they may be other issues, but the makecab failed with this error:
> Data-size or file-count exceeded CAB format limits
> which I could understand, but that's not my point.
Probably you tried to package a debug build. Luckily we have never met
this limitation in release builds and/or in en-US debug builds.
> In the log, I saw many warnings about mis-named variables (mainly typos)
> which I can't fix because I didn't manage to know where they come from (lost
> in all .mk files :-/ ).
> Any pointer welcome.
I don't know, I can only give general pointers, such as 'git grep' or
opengrok.libreoffice.org. If you sent your build log, I could have
been more specific. I have not built master on Windows for 2 weeks,
maybe something has gone wrong since then. Now I'm away from my
Windows box, I cannot try it now. Your input/bugreports/patches are
More information about the LibreOffice