[REVIEW-3-6-3] Windows Java Accessibility fix ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Oct 22 06:50:38 PDT 2012

On Fri, 2012-10-19 at 09:48 +0200, David Tardon wrote:
> > Nominated the fdo#53474 as a most annoying for 3.6.  It is a regression from
> > 3.5 and has been with us now for four build/QA reviews.
> >
> > Not sure of the etiquette but are you willing to take assignment of the bug?
>
> Provisionally, on the condition that the patch really fixes the problem
>
> I guess that would not be a problem (except to actually round someone to
> review the patch, because nearly everyone is at the conference).

	So - the patch looks rather sensible to me; I've back-ported it to -3-6
to avoid the win32 build issues it can't really hurt I think; it'd be
great to have a confirmation that it helps though :-)

	I'd be happy to have that in -3-6-3 too if we can; anyone else want to
give a +1 to:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-6&id=b3a49f990273c9fa6e2b90245c271a14b38280f0

	Thanks for the testing Stuart ! :-)

	Regards,