Please Add Barack Obama to Dictionary

Németh László nemeth at numbertext.org
Fri Oct 26 03:06:33 PDT 2012

Hi All,

The word “Obama” is included in the American and Canadian English dictionaries:

$ grep Obama ~/libo/clone/dictionaries/en/en_*dic
/home/laci/libo/clone/dictionaries/en/en_CA.dic:Obama/3
/home/laci/libo/clone/dictionaries/en/en_US.dic:Obama/3

Change the document language to English (USA) or English (Canada) in
reported problem. Thanks for your bug report, we will extend the
British English dictionary – English (UK) – in the near future, too.

Best regards,
László

PS. For your information, here are the newer words from the American
English dictionary of Wordlist project (missing from LibreOffice yet):

Blu
Bluetooth
ECMAScript
FSF