Please Add Barack Obama to Dictionary

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 08:07:37 PDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 3:06 AM, Németh László <nemeth at numbertext.org>wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> The word “Obama” is included in the American and Canadian English
> dictionaries:
>
> $ grep Obama ~/libo/clone/dictionaries/en/en_*dic
> /home/laci/libo/clone/dictionaries/en/en_CA.dic:Obama/3
> /home/laci/libo/clone/dictionaries/en/en_US.dic:Obama/3
>
> Change the document language to English (USA) or English (Canada) in
> reported problem. Thanks for your bug report, we will extend the
> British English dictionary – English (UK) – in the near future, too.

 Is this a new addition as I live in the USA and I am already set to
English (USA). I never change this setting so it makes me wonder why the
underline still :-/ The user who originally posted the bug to the thread
also, from my understanding, has English (USA) setting.

Regards,
Joel
--
*Joel Madero*