seeking guidance to contribute

Prashant Pandey prashant3.yishu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 10:06:47 PST 2013

Hi,

I am an undergrad student passionate in coding, have good algorithmic
skills, keen to learn new things and wish to contribute something
productive and fruitful to the open-source world. Matching to my passion, I
find the organization 'LibreOffice' very significant, interesting and find
there is much scope in here to develop and learn.

Kindly guide me that what should be my next step to proceed *provided I
have been **successfully able to build the source code till now.*
Also, I am following the mailing list since last two weeks trying to get
familiar with the terms.

Pertaining to my fervour of contributing and getting attached with the
open-source world, I request you to kindly guide me about how to proceed
and get started, since I am very much new to the open-source.

This shall allow me not only to replicate and apply the technical concepts
learned by me into the real world applications for your reputed
organization but shall also let me learn many new things.

Thanking you in anticipation and waiting for your earliest reply.

Regards
Prashant Pandeybut