Doubt about OpenSymbol and Math

Rodolfo rodolforg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 18:45:38 PDT 2013

Marcos,

IMO first thing to do is to check if the symbol already exists in the
OpenSymbol.
Maybe you just need to create interface stuff

The better commit to learn how to add new symbols is this:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=cfc84011b3fb609ac78f35666d9aecda4ca34678
(new symbols in font and how to setup tool/buttons)

About the replacement of OpenSymbol with STIX (not XTIS ;) there were
a discussion about that a loooong time ago:
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/How-to-add-new-commands-for-Math-td3048280.html

For editing/creating a font, try to use FontForge : http://fontforge.org

I hope I helped you.

Regards.