LO /  Firebird DB Integration

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Jun 26 01:28:45 PDT 2013

On Tue, 2013-06-25 at 21:34 +0100, Andrzej J. R. Hunt wrote:
> I've been trying both avenues: trying to hack the make based system

	Thanks for the update ! :-) sorry this is a pain - it was always
anticipated to be quite a chunk of work. Fridrich prolly has the best
expertise here - I'd poke him on IRC :-)

> The other (official) path with the .bat scripts turns out to run some
> msvs project files

	Sounds like a dead end to me then :-)

> I'm beginning to think it's worth just trying to use the make based
> system to build firebird on windows.

	Sounds like that is the best way; sorry for the pain ! Hopefully it is
a one-off cost with some more fun hacking beyond it :-)

	ATB,

		Michael.