fdo#41572 Making it possible to add custom animation to master slides

Janit Anjaria janit92 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 06:25:26 PDT 2013

Hey Miklos!

I suppose i have used the correct header now ,and regarding the identation
i dont think there is any need of it here as the header file just declares
the functions used.I have made all the changes to the way the comments have
to be used and i am sure this learning process is going to help me on the
time to come working on this cool project.

And i am sure any kind of further suggestion will surely polish my skills
even on the formal part of the code.
( and yeah i have also started to work on the .cxx file that will
complement this header , and i will email it sometime over this week  :D )

Hope this finds you in good health.
Regards,
Janit