fdo#41572 Making it possible to add custom animation to master slides

Janit Anjaria janit92 at gmail.com
Sun May 12 04:36:04 PDT 2013

Hey!
I am hereby attaching my patch which is a work in progress.

Thorsten : Check out *Line number 148* in sd/source/core/sdtool.cxx where i
have mentioned(i.e. in the form of comment) the query i have in mind ,and
the question i had asked you on IRC. I hope the surrounding code would make
things understandable.

Miklos : I have worked on proper identation as well as licence headers(But
still if you think there is a scope of improvement,do let me know , There
is always a scope of improvement.).

Its a great time working on such an interesting project,but i have some
doubts which i would like to clear :

1) I am able to code things regarding the STLPropertySet,SfxItemSet,etc.
but i am still not able to feel these concepts and specifically the indepth
meaning of the Preset! :o ( and yes that is why i have not been able to
explain certain functions in the comments properly, I am sure i will do
that once i am clear with it .)
So if someone can help me out understand this i am sure i would be able to
contribute in a much better and efficient manner as well.

2) I wanted to know the exact workflow of the other things that work from
the MasterSlide eg:Themes,Backgrounds,etc.I think if i can get the code
pointer for it, I would be easily able to know and figure out the loop-hole
and get nearer to solving this problem and hence bridge the Custom
Animations from The Master Slides.
(i am parallely working on the UI Part as well with the UI Team so it would
be great if things fall in place simultaneously :) )
And yes.. My work does not end here,i am continuing to work on the same and
will surely make the changes suggested  and add the new files i think i
would be building in some time. :)

Any inputs on code would surely be appreciated.

Hope this finds in good health.

Regards,
Janit