Updates about Enhanced Database Ranges.

Cedric Bosdonnat cbosdonnat at suse.com
Tue May 28 06:17:51 PDT 2013

Hello Akash,

On Tue, 2013-05-28 at 18:33 +0530, Akash Shetye wrote:
> I thank you all for giving me this opportunity, I will ensure that the
> devs and mentors never question their judgement in selecting me.

Great to have you for this GSoC term!

> Discuss with your mentors about the steps of your project
>       * I think I haven’t had an at-length discussion on this with my
>         mentor Kohei yet. I will catch up on that

May be on of the first things for both of you will to find some time in
the day where you can meet... the TimeZone difference between you two is
pretty important.

> Get git access: see this wiki page
>       * Have an OpenID and have pushed a patch through gerrit. I have
>         git set up on my system and I am toying with LO all the time.
>         I think the direct commit access bit in that link wasn't meant
>         for us students right?

It was meant for you students: how would you become real LibreOffice
hackers if you don't even have the push rights?

> Create a feature branch for your project
>       * Yup, this one is coming up.

Creating the feature branch will require you to have push rights.

Enjoy hacking on Calc!

--
Cedric