Handling of worksheet functions from Excel 2010 and newer

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at collabora.com
Wed Nov 13 13:32:28 PST 2013

On Wed, 2013-11-13 at 07:59 +0100, Winfried Donkers wrote:
> as I seem to read that you offer help in creating the test file, that
> may not be a problem after all.:)

So... Our hope was to raise awareness of the importance of increasing
test cases (which includes creating test files) and attract more people
to write more tests because there are only so much test cases Markus and
myself can write.  I can tell you upfront that I cannot to offer help
any more simply because I physically can't.

But, thanks for the discussion.

Kohei