GSOC Code Completion in Basic IDE

Tomaž Vajngerl quikee at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 23:24:17 PDT 2013

Hi,

If i have: dim aMediaProperties(1) as new
com.sun.star.beans.PropertyValue and then write: aMediaProperties(0).
-> code completion changes this to aMeaMediaProperties.
Also if I have dim oGraphics as Object and then write oGr.. I thought
code completion complete it - is this not supported?

Great work otherwise.

Regards, Tomaž