Locale mixup on master (Hebrew is recognized as Hindi)

Lior Kaplan kaplanlior at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 03:02:48 PDT 2013

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 12:24 AM, Eike Rathke <erack at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi Lior,
> On Friday, 2013-09-27 00:06:46 +0200, Eike Rathke wrote:
> > > I've noticed a locale mixup on master when starting LibreOffice from
> the
> > > command line with export LC_ALL=he_IL.UTF-8.
> >
> > Yes, I noticed some quirk in locale selection as well, I'll investigate.
> > It looks like in a localized UI (not en-US) the paired strings of the
> > language list are shifted by an offset of one and display something
> > different than the actual locale. This may be related to a pair being
> > inserted to the original en-US .src file that does not have
> > a translation yet and thus is missing.
> Commit bcfb5f0e9b659d16b72fe0add599dd8ec1a7c098 fixes the symptom.
> However, the .po / rsc combo (don't know yet which is the cause) should
> handle the case of a non-translated entry and use en-US instead.

Fix verified. Thanks!

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/attachments/20130927/0427318d/attachment.html>

More information about the LibreOffice mailing list