[PUSHED] vcl/source/window/status.cxx: Translate German comments

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Fri Jan 17 03:08:15 PST 2014

[would probably have been better to start a new mail thread]

On 01/17/2014 11:34 AM, Sven Wehner wrote:
> When I scroll through the source code, I sometimes see odd code.
> Things that a real developer should seriously take a look at.
> Something like one of the multiple "DELETEZ" defines, an "OSL_ENSURE(false, \"cannot happen.\")", German function names etc.

Not sure what "a real developer should seriously take a look at" in an

   OSL_ENSURE(false, "cannot happen.")

(other than OSL_ENSURE being deprecated).  Those are generally
assertions that program logic cannot reach that point (like a default
case in a switch statement) unless there is a bug.

Stephan