[PUSHED] vcl/source/window/status.cxx: Translate German comments

Sven Wehner mail at svenwehner.de
Fri Jan 17 03:50:18 PST 2014

Hi Stephan, Hi List,

sorry, I guess I misspoke:
Those examples, which I listed, are rather obvious problems that aren't translation related.
So let me rephrase:
	How to call a developer's attention to small pieces of code?
	And especially: may I combine that with translation patches?

I thought "OSL_ENSURE(false, …)" would be "problematic", because firstly there is an "OSL_FAIL" definition in "include/osl/diagnose.h", which seems to do exactly that.
Secondly, the place I saw this (cui/source/tabpages/numpages.cxx line 2791 ff.) encapsulates that statement in an if clause.
Together with the error message ("cannot happen"), it implies that could be reduced from…
--- snip ---
    if (SVX_MAX_NUM <= nLvl)
    {
        OSL_ENSURE(false, "cannot happen.");
        return;
    }
--- snap ---
… to something like this:
--- snip ---
        OSL_ENSURE_RETURN(!(SVX_MAX_NUM <= nLvl), "cannot happen.");
--- snap ---
(with OSL_ENSURE_RETURN being a OSL_ENSURE including a return statement.)

If OSL_ENSURE is deprecated anyway, I guess this is irrelevant anyway.

Yours,
Sven