Integration Libreoffice on Mac OS

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Mon Mar 10 05:43:12 PDT 2014

>> Using visual studio I have done on windows , but I don't know to begin
>> on Mac OS. My goal is use Xcode to write an application can open and
>> view documents through Libreoffice api, build on Mac OS.

It is a bit confusing that you keep bringing up Visual Studio and
Xcode; those are just IDEs. and have no impact on what the code you
use does, right? I.e., it's not like Visual Studio would have some
magic button "Integrate LibreOffice"; you had to write actual code to
do it. That you then happened to write that code using Visual Studio
as editor, and run the compiler from VS, is not really relevant from
the LibreOffice developer point of view.

--tml