examples to manage docs using LibreOffice as a major component

nicholas ferguson nicholasferguson at wingarch.com
Thu Oct 2 05:10:34 PDT 2014

the short answer of all of the time you spent writing on this subject..would
be to tell me to build libreoffice in debug mode, verbose, then the full
instructions for building  cppunit tests will be the in the output file.
And that I would then find how a cppunit tests sets up an env variables.
geeee