ESC call Thursday 16:00 central European time ...

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbfaure at libreoffice.org
Thu Oct 9 04:04:56 PDT 2014

Hi,

Le 08/10/2014 15:06, Jean-Baptiste Faure a écrit :

> The problem is not the original patch (the patch for the master), it
> works perfectly and Kohei did a fantastic job with it and its
> complementary patch which added the configuration option allowing the
> choose between the new behavior and the former. Thank you very much for
> that.

I did new tests yesterday with the master on the configuration option (fdo#81633) and
it does not solve the problem anymore. :-(
I do not know what happened, I am sure I tested the patch just after it was pushed to the
master and that it worked for my test file. But now the current version of the master
does not allow to sort correctly the test file, whatever the option is chosen.

Best regards.

JBF