ESC call Thursday 16:00 central European time ...

Mat M matm at gmx.fr
Fri Oct 10 12:54:16 PDT 2014

Le Wed, 08 Oct 2014 14:10:53 +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen
<bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com> a écrit:

> [1] E.g. someone volunteering to tweak the daily gerrit digest to:
>     - work on release branches
>     - do a weekly? digest
>     - sorted by the source code module (so some could watch Writer, some
> Calc, etc.)
>     Could allow QA/supporter guys to have more early visibility of what
> is
>     happening. Then again, this would need people to actually _read_ that
>     regularly. If anyone volunteers to invest (both in writing/setting
> up the
>     tooling and creating a group using it) here, it might be worth a few
> experiments.

Well, I could do the technical part, but will do iff someone would deliver
the last update to production machine (so we have a real update for
newcomer names) :-P
And seeing the small part that read the current digest, I doubt it will be
useful unless some QA people take the point on spying the release digest.

My 2 cents

Mat