[Libreoffice-qa] Minutes of ESC call: 2014-10-16

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Mon Oct 20 08:54:48 PDT 2014

> Well, I dont think we want to get rid of that on Linux/OSX where GNU
> coreutils
> is a pretty natural thing to be available there.

s/GNU coreutils/POSIX utilities

After all, who knows what useful extensions (irony) GNU might see fit to
provide in the future, which would then be available on (GNU/)Linux only,
as it isn't unlikeli that Apple wants to stay with the version of coreutils
it currently provides. And not all of coreutils is provided in OS X; some
of the corresponding POSIX commands come from BSD.

--tml