Build WebDAV neon/serf: differences among the two

Giuseppe Castagno giuseppe.castagno at acca-esse.eu
Fri Aug 14 09:34:01 PDT 2015

On 08/14/2015 05:42 PM, Jan Holesovsky wrote:
> Hi Giuseppe,
>
> Giuseppe Castagno píše v Čt 13. 08. 2015 v 17:32 +0200:

>> Of these the only one I think we will need is OPTIONS, to check about
>> what methods the WebDAV server has available, and in case of some
>> server what special WebDAV behavior is available or should be taken
>> into account.
>
> I see - could it actually help with the problem I pointed out in the
> gerrit 17189 ?

I forgot to say that OPTIONS is something that should be implemented
because it's the way to know what WebDAV server you are connected to, in
order to (possibly) adapt the WebDAV layer.

For example some server lack some implementation as in [1] that IMHO are
important for the behavior of such interface.

ATB

--
Giuseppe Castagno aka beppec56
Acca Esse http://www.acca-esse.eu