[IMPORTANT] Google OpenId End-of-Life, Gerrit users need to take action

V Stuart Foote VStuart.Foote at utsa.edu
Sat Feb 21 10:23:55 PST 2015

Trying to accomplish the "Link Another Identity" process for my LO gerrit
account.

Username
vsfoote
Full Name	V Stuart Foote
Email Address 	vstuart.foote AT utsa.edu
Registered	Oct 2, 2014 2:18 PM
Account ID	1000805

But the WebIdentities  ?link an account page is a little thin, and it is not
clear how to use services other than Google or Yahoo...

<http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4140916/LO_gerrit_link_OpenID_account.jpg>

I'd like to make use of an existing StackExchange OpenID (entering an
Identity URL as "?id=" and https://openid.stackexchange.com)

Unfortunately,  I receive a sign-in failure and get dumped out to this LO
gerrit page.

<snip>
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#SignInFailure,SIGN_IN,Discovered+information+verification+failed.
Not Found
The page you requested was not found, or you do not have permission to view
this page.
</snip>

The SE account is valid, and I can access any of the StackExchange sites.
Is the StackExchange OpenID service not a suitable authentication source? If
that is not the issue--I'm stumped...Help!

Stuart