pushing patches despite requests for a test

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 25 03:15:13 PDT 2015

On Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 9:17 AM, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at collabora.com>
wrote:

> Hi Markus,
>
> On Fri, 2015-07-24 at 18:22 +0200, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
> > so it is now the second time that despite me requesting a unit test in
> > a gerrit review request a patch has been pushed.
>
>         Sounds like bad style. Then again - how many man-hours do we expect
> would be required for the tests ? [ if it is easy to test then ... worse
> style I guess ].

Writing a XShape test only requires to create a test document that shows
the changed code. Hopefully everyone fixing a bug has created such a
document as part of the manual testing after fixing the bug. I made it
clear on this list several times that I can and will help integrate the
test but can't generate the files myself.