Test failing - CppunitTest_cppcanvas_emfplus

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.co.uk
Sun Mar 1 23:13:57 PST 2015

Hi Chris,

On Sun, Mar 01, 2015 at 10:36:46AM +1100, Chris Sherlock <chris.sherlock79 at gmail.com> wrote:
> It appears that the test is failing when I build with SAL_FORCEGL=1

Aah, that may indeed make a difference. Please always build in a new
shell if you are ensure about what environment variables you exported
earlier.

> If I had to guess, I’d say that the anti-aliasing method is different - I’m using software GL via llvm-pipe though.
>
> The image is correct, however - perhaps it would be better to try to test the color of a pixel closer to the middle of the image to ensure it is green?

That was the intention, please submit a patch if you think you can
propose a better "in the middle" position. ;-)

Just make sure that the test still fails with
c2af50eb6df396c957890a6b912b8f3185893551 reverted.

Thanks,

Miklos