Popup dialogs

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Tue Mar 31 03:38:06 PDT 2015

> Other than that - if it really comes to not using any word-processing
> features at all, just type in your notepad equivalent and copy'n'paste
> to LO after you're done typing.

Very good advice. We should resist feature creep. If somebody suggests "why
not add a touch typist mode to LO where you can only enter text and nothing
ever pops up and no shortcuts or accelerators are active", the answer
should be no. We already have too many modes. (Of course, my opinion is
different if somebody pays me to work on such a feature.)

--tml