Two svg import filters

SOS sos at pmg.be
Thu Nov 5 00:09:08 PST 2015

 From a users point of view:
Inserting a SVG-image in Writer, Calc or Impress must been done
"unchanged" because users will in 99% off all cases not edit a Image.
Opening in Draw is a different game where in most cases the user has the
intention tot edit a image and  save back SVG or  as  a  other format.

A same sort of  filter who import a PDF as Graphic  in Writer, Calc and
Impress would be very nice to. Currently we need a third party app to
convert PDF to SVG  before we can insert a PDF-file into writer, Calc or
Impress

Greetz
Fernand