gbuildtojson

Maxim Monastirsky momonasmon at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 23:15:44 UTC 2016

Hi Khaled,

On Wed, 2016-12-07 at 00:46 +0200, Khaled Hosny wrote:
> I used it today to build and even run the binary, but I had to edit
> the
> project in QtCreator and remove the qmake build step (otherwise qmake
> will overwrite the Makefile and break the build).
>
> To run soffice I had also to manually add a run configuration that
> calls
> instdir/program/soffice.
Yes, that's exactly the problem I was talking about. We already
generate all those rules (take a look at .pro.user files right after
make qtcreator-ide-integration), but they are ignored by QtCreator
(which instead puts some default qmake stuff there). The current "fix"
is to open the .pro.user file in a text editor, and replace the id in:

<value type="QString"
key="ProjectExplorer.ProjectConfiguration.Id">{0701de51-c96e-4e4f-85c3-
e70b223c5076}</value>

with the one from ~/.config/QtProject/qtcreator/profiles.xml (the
PE.Profile.Id one).

Maxim