GSoC Week 1 Report

Rosemary Sebastian rosemary.seb8 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 14:06:21 UTC 2016

Hello everyone

Here's a summary of the work done by me so far.

- Made changes to the writer model - created the undo.xml for writing
change-tracking information alone. [1]

- Worked through some examples on how we can match changes in a document to
the new format.

Currently I'm trying to write the change-tracking information into
undo.xml. The first test case we are considering is the deletion of a
single paragraph from a document with three paragraphs.

I've created a new branch 'private/Rosemary/change-tracking' for my project.

[1] https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/25778/

Regards
Rosemary