localization of ui

baigali 1304646911 at qq.com
Thu Oct 27 08:02:58 UTC 2016

thank you,I mailed to the l10n mailing list.
I think,it is maybe not the l10n problem, there is no traditional Mongolian .po resource, so can't get form git. I made a traditional Mongolian resource <mn-CN> based on Chinese simplified zh-CN ,and modified some i18n source code , but problem occurred like I said in first email. Attachment is my work.