CTL (arabic) - option Logical/Visual also for Delete&Backspace

Kamil Landa kamlan at centrum.cz
Fri Sep 23 09:51:23 UTC 2016

I also rather simplify things :-), but it is really terrible, if i write
document in two languages, Czech (non-CTL) and Arabic and Delete&Backspace
are switched  for these two keyboards. At mistake, my hand press Delete or
Backspace automatically as i'm accustoming from Czech keyboard, but if it is
just in Arabic keyboard, it starts chaos. I'm thinking, for writing document
in two different languages (non-CTL and CTL), option Logical/Visual also for
Deleta&Backspace may be helped then complicated.