[Libreoffice-commits] core.git: sw/inc sw/source

Thorsten Behrens thb at libreoffice.org
Wed Aug 16 09:22:12 UTC 2017

Miklos Vajna wrote:
> The idea is that per-paragraph signature should be non-chained, similar
> to per-document signatures, so the Writer field(s) representing the
> signature(s) should be filtered out before hashing, but otherwise this
> just takes the paragraph text as-is. (My understanding is that ODF
> specifies what is the exact paragraph string for a <text:p> element.)

Hi Miklos,

ok - as long as that could be described (or pseudo code given),
that'll do I guess. Just be aware that text:p can still be quite
complex in xml, with whitespace mangling & all sorts of child elements
(see paragraph-content-or-hyperlink / paragraph-content in the
schema).

And I wonder if char attribute sets shouldn't be included in the
signature, no idea what funny view vs. content games could be played
otherwise?

Cheers,

-- Thorsten