how to operate gb_macro(solenv/gbuild)

jaeseok jdjsk at naver.com
Wed Jan 11 09:45:09 UTC 2017

What I ultimately want to do is work on a personal project. I do not have
enough skills yet, but I want to be a developer of Libre Office later on.

I want to create a function that automatically completes the screen if there
is the same letter as the data of the data pool stored in advance while
inputting characters on the screen. In this case, we want to keep the data
storage method in hexadecimal format when managing the file containing the
data.

I saw that the formula module was managing the data in hexadecimal
(foren.res), and I was tracking the process to refer to it. So I wanted to
know everything related to foren.res being created and used.

Because using the translation, it may be a bit awkward

rgds