Errors in loolwsd.log

Pranav Kant pranav913 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 09:52:55 UTC 2017

CC-ing the dev ML.

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 3:07 AM, Aditya Dewan <callmedewan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have been trying to solve some issues for libreoffice online lately, and
> for that i have been using 'make run' for starting the libreoffice online
> instance.
> But since yesterday it isn't working.
> (i was working with socket.cpp and fileserver.cpp, i reverted these
> changes later).
>
> I have tried 'git pull' and then make,but it also produces errors.
> Other than that i have also tried to reset it to a previous hash but that
> also fails.
> I even 'git pull'ed the core branch and then make it.

git pulling core.git shouldn't be needed, so don't build it again and again.

> This is what i get in  my console.
>
>> Failed to fork child processes.
>> terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::system_error'
>>   what():  Invalid argument
>> wsd-17880-17880 21:24:00.117480 [ loolwsd ] SIG   Fatal signal received:
>> SIGABRT

> There are a few fatal errors in the loolwsd.log
> <http://pastebin.ca/3783839> file as well.
>
> I was in the midst of working on an issue when this happened, and i don't
> have much idea about how to solve it. I would be very thankful for any help.
>
> Thanks,

In current online.git master, everything seems to work fine. Quite possible
that when you pulled master was in non-buildable state. Please try pulling
again. And make sure your changes aren't already present on top of master.

--
Regards,
Pranav Kant