Bug 83260

Yemelyanenko Fyodor fyodor_e at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 12 05:18:23 UTC 2018

Sadly removing call to CompresRedlines is not good solution…
AppendRedlines still calls CompresRedlines and CompresRedlines does it dirty job by invalidating indexes…

I prefer to modify CompresRedlines so it only compresses Redlines if they are inside same node and disable cross-node compressions. As only same-minute redlines can be compressed this viewed as allowable solution.

With these modification LO is stable when autocreecting and Undo/Redo
Patch is here https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/47686

Anyone (especially those with commit rights)are welcomed to review this patch.