Let failed Jenkins builds set Verified: -1 in Gerrit?

Eike Rathke erack at redhat.com
Fri Mar 9 19:14:33 UTC 2018

Hi,

On Tuesday, 2018-03-06 10:09:22 +0100, Stephan Bergmann wrote:

> On 05.03.2018 21:41, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> > > Doesn't seem to work.
> > I certainly do get the jenkins build-status comments sent as email
> > notifications..
>
> for a Gerrit change on which I'm listed as reviewer, I do get mails for mine
> and all other people's comments, just not for comments from Jenkins.

Same here. I also don't get Jenkins comments mails for changes in areas
that touch my Watched Projects list (under Settings), even though
I ticked All Comments for each entry there as well.

I seem to get Jenkins comments mails only for changes I submitted.

  Eike

GPG key 0x6A6CD5B765632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A
Care about Free Software, support the FSFE https://fsfe.org/support/?erack