local build not running java unit tests

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Fri Sep 21 14:32:23 UTC 2018

On 21/09/2018 16:00, Terrence Enger wrote:
> On my machine, the test ran successfully.  I do not know how to dig
> deeper.
>
> Meanwhile, I shall try again.  Maybe the problem will go away.  (I
> hate it when a problem just goes away.  Almost, I hope that the
> problem persists.  Almost.  Sigh!  The test *did* run successfully for
> the previous patch set.)

<https://ci.libreoffice.org/job/gerrit_linux_clang_dbgutil/15160/> is
JunitTest_starmath_unoapi failing due to

> Creating: sm.SmEditAccessible
> LOG> Log started 15.08.2018 - 20:30:40
> warn:vcl.opengl:15069:16426:vcl/opengl/x11/X11DeviceInfo.cxx:356: unknown vendor => blocked
> warn:vcl.gdi:15069:15069:vcl/headless/svpgdi.cxx:256: non default depth bitmap, slow convert, upscale the input
> LOG> ImplementationName SmEditAccessible
> Environment created
> LOG> Log started 15.08.2018 - 20:30:42
> checking: [sm.SmEditAccessible::com::sun::star::accessibility::XAccessibleComponent] is iface: [com.sun.star.accessibility.XAccessibleComponent] testcode: [ifc.accessibility._XAccessibleComponent]
> LOG> Execute: containsPoint()
> LOG> Upper bound of box containsPoint point (0,0) - OK
> LOG> Lower bound of box containsPoint point (0,138) - OK
> LOG> Left bound of box containsPoint point (0,0) - OK
> LOG> Right bound of box containsPoint point (476,0) - OK
> LOG> Outer upper and lower bounds contain no component points - OK
> LOG> Outer left and right bounds contain no component points - OK
> Method containsPoint() finished with state OK
> LOG> containsPoint(): COMPLETED.OK
>
> LOG> Execute: getAccessibleAtPoint()
> LOG> Checking child with bounds (0,0),(2,18): 41,(Paragraph: 0 ):
> LOG> 	StateType containsPoint SHOWING: true
> LOG> finding the point which lies on the component
> LOG> Child found at point (1,9) - OK
> LOG> The children found is not the same
> LOG> Expected:
> LOG> Found:
> LOG> ... FAILED
> LOG> No children found at point (-1,-1) - OK
> Method getAccessibleAtPoint() finished with state FAILED
> LOG> getAccessibleAtPoint(): COMPLETED.FAILED

Some of the tests are known to be fragile and unfortunately failing
occasionally, for one reason or another.  This sm.SmEditAccessible test
is in that infamous set (and nobody knows why it occasionally fails, I
think; maybe some timing issue).