Please Help Me

Heiko Tietze tietze.heiko at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 11:05:15 UTC 2018

Hello Eli,

It’s great that you want to contribute to LibreOffice and you are very welcome to submit patches. Our wiki (https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development>) is a good place to start including information where to get the sources and how to build. Though, the topic you selected seems to be not suited for novices. Keep in mind that LibreOffice is one of the biggest open source projects with millions of code lines implemented over many years. So maybe you want to start with what we call easy hacks.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions here or on the IRC channel(s).

Best wishes,
Heiko