Add AdjustX method to basegfx::B2DPoint

Alexander Farrow alexanderfarrow at tutanota.com
Mon Apr 8 23:47:08 UTC 2019

Hi Noel,

Noel Grandin wrote:
>Are we going to be doing this behind the
>   VCL_FLOAT_DEVICE_PIXEL
>define and using the DeviceCoordinate typedef ?

I'm assuming your referring to my recent patch:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/70329/ <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/70329/>

That's a good point, do you mean doing something like:
#if VCL_FLOAT_DEVICE_PIXEL
    B2DPoint aCurrPos(0.0, 0.0);
#else
    B2IPoint aCurrPos(0, 0);
#endif

>(as a side note I had no idea we had this enabled on mac and ios already)

That's interesting, I didn't know that. I've OpenGrok searched the code for
where we are doing this but I couldn't find it. I found line 10247 in
configure.ac, which looks related:
https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/configure.ac?r=c51b68dd#10247 <https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/configure.ac?r=c51b68dd#10247>
But it's commented out (line starts with dnl).

With many thanks,
Alex